DESIGN OF CUSTOM MADE ROTARY TABLES
At ZEATZ we design and manufacture Custom Rotary Tables for applications in Special Projects.
Throughout more than 60 years, we have designed and manufactured a multitude of Rotary Tables for Special Project Applications, for example:
- Spiral machining.
- Machining of special or large parts.
- Verification tables with integrated meter.
- Hydraulic Steps with automatic opening, etc.
EXAMPLES OF ROTARY PLATES FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS:
- ZEATZ custom special rotary table.
- Rotating tables for spiral machining.
- PV-450 with hydraulic jaw chuck and hydraulic tailstock on +/- 20 degree angle plate. Maximum machining length 1,000 mm turning piece 600 mm.
- PV-600 and PV-450 with 1,500 mm linear displacement on bench, with 600 and 500 mm diameter hydraulic claw plate and +/- 15 degree angle plate.
- Table for verification and centering of tools and pieces of 2,000 mm in diameter with table and integrated measuring equipment.
- Hydraulic steady rests for 250/700 diameter parts with automatic top opening and four support points on bushings and rolling.
- PV-1000 with 300 mm thru-axle with hydraulic steady rests and manual tailstock.
- PV-1200 with steady rests and supports for machining large axes.
DESIGN PHASES OF CUSTOM ROTARY TABLES
SPECIAL ROTARY TABLES DESIGN PROJECT
Request information from our Commercial Department: